If you are ready to withdraw your student from Sunshine State Homeschool Academy, please complete our Withdrawal Request Form. If your students’ education is now complete or if you move out of the state of Florida, you must notify SSHA by using the Withdrawal Request Form so that we can record the change. However, if no attendance is received, your child’s enrollment with SSHA will be terminated and you will be notified via email. Please note that if you are withdrawing your student and registering as a homeschooler with your county, you must send a Letter of Intent to your county.

While we hate to say good bye, we wish you well! If you will remaining homeschooling in the central Florida area, you are welcome to remain a member of our "sister" planning group so we can continue the fun!

All Content Copyright © 2018 Sunshine State Homeschool Academy

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now